Hello,

I would like to introduce myself as a new listmember. My purpose in being a member, was to exchange information on the needs of the caregiver and people with PD.

I was a caregiver for my husband with Parkinson's for a period of eight years. I have had an ongoing interest in providing better care for people with PD and hope to receive input from other listmembers. I look forward to hearing your needs.

Thank you, Sandra.