It appears the ad I have posted doesn't have a complete mailing address
of our director. The address is
Professor Ellen Cray, Acting Director, School of Linguistics and Applied
Language Studies, Carleton University, 215 Paterson Hall, 1125 Colonel
By Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K1S 5B6, Canada ([log in to unmask])
Natasha

--
Natasha Artemeva

Assistant Professor
School of Linguistics and Applied Language Studies
Carleton University
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Ontario
K1S 5B6