Ray:

Greetings from K-F.
If I remember correctly Spike is your dog, Correct?

K. F. Etzold cg Carline

                      Rayilyn Brown
                      <[log in to unmask]>        To:       [log in to unmask]
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      "Parkinson's                Subject:  Re: Raj/DBS/Ray/JoAnn
                      Information Exchange
                      Network"
                      toronto.ca>

                      10/03/03 05:42 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "Parkinson's
                      Information Exchange
                      Network"

Raj and Jo

still hanging in there with Spike, my CG.. Love, Ray

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]