Hi
Could someone please post the website for drug use/interaction with PD
patients.

I am interested in post op pain relief meds.  I am only on Sinimet for
PD...no agonists.

I was given Vidocin in the ER on Wed after breaking my right fibula (non PD
fall....the Laws of Gravity were being strictly enforced in my yard on Wed am.)

Reaction with Vidocin/morphine:  severe vomiting; falling backwards when
trying to stand (not a common PD problem for me, very definitely related to the
drug...since it has not happened since I stopped the drug).

I do have to have pins and plates installed on Wed am.....and therefore want
to be able to tell the ortho what we want to use for pain following surgery.
Currently extra strength tylenol is doing ok...but want a better pain relief
post op for 48 hours.

Thanks for posting the references.......
Rita Weeks   59/13