Disregard first message; it got away empty!

For Susan in Sydney:

I had frozen shoulder and the diagnosis was difficult because I had also
injured my rotator cuff and received an injection that may have been misdirected.
I, too, was recommended for surgery, until an older wiser surgeon advised
"no." I spent months in rehab and swimming and exercising--with no positive
results.

After 4 days on a beginning dose of Sinemet CR the pain in the shoulder
almost disappeared, and pretty much stayed gone for a few years. It was almost
magical. It's back now and I'm trying physical therapy solutions...massage also
helps.

Good luck.

A. Waters