I had shoulder problems since 1989 and I wasn't diagnosed with PD until last
year.  In December, 2001 the pain got really bad.  Up until that time I had
seen two orthos, had 2 rounds of PT and 4 cortisone shots.  Some relief but pain
always came back.  When the same side started to tremor, I was hoping that
was the problem.  The first neuro told me the problems were independent of one
another.  After seeking out another ortho, I had surgery Sept, 2002.  I had a
huge bone spur pressing on the muscle, fluid and an inflammed and frayed
rotator cuff.  Had a subacromial decompression.  My shoulder has very little pain
but I still have the tremor.  You must investigate all possibilities.  Roberta