Hi Rita,
John Cottingham has provided these drug information pages on PIENO :
Parkinson's List Drug Database
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/drugdb/index.ht
ml

 and:  Drugs that may interfere seriously with the management of PD
(including post-op drugs)
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/drugdb/warning.
html

also on the NPF web site--Drugs contraindicated in Parkinson's
http://www.parkinson.org/medD.htm

Good luck with your surgery.
Best wishes
Linda