Hi Susan

It's been a while since I've posted on the list, I've been so busy.  I am 47
years young, and was diagnosed with PD about two years ago.  I started by not
swinging my right arm, I guess around 8 years ago.  My right side is affected
the most.  I have termors in my right leg & foot which makes it interesting to
drive when my meds wear off.  My right arm is much weaker than my left and I
have limited use of it.  With the care of my Neurologist & my girlfriend, I
make the best of the situation.  I think that I have found the right combination
of Sinemet, Comtan, and Requip that seems to work for me at the moment.  I am
able to function quite well, most of the time.  I wish you well and I hope
that you find what works for you.

Good Luck,

Keith