Hi listmembers,
I was alerted by a few people that the links I posted  to the PIEN drug
information were too long didn't work. Murrary Charters suggested  :

<< Just in case those long links "wrapped" on ya...

Try Parkinson's: Pharmaceuticals (Drugs / Medications) Pharmacotherapy
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/017.html

Ya might have to scroll down a bit... Lotsa links there... >>
Thanks murray.

Or if you are on the main PIEN message page, you can also scroll to the
bottom of the page and click on Parkinsn's List Drug Database.
Sorry about that,
Linda