Hello Malysa,

Welcome! It is really encouraging to meet you. Your interest in PWP is very
much appreciated. PD is a very complicated, idiosyncratic condition and you are
so right in focusing on the emotional as well as the physical effects.

You will hear a lot about all aspects of the disease on this list. I hope it
will be helpful to you as you start your career. I'm sure we will learn from
you as well. Please keep us posted on how your high-spirited grandpa is doing
and on your experiences on the job.

Good luck with your exam!

Regards,
Kathleen
P.S. Boring? Long-winded? Certainly not!! :-)