Susan:  Thank you for your response.  Sometimes I'm afraid I write dumb
stuff, But I really need that "hope" today.Paula
----- Original Message -----
From: "Susan B. Fine" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 5:44 PM
Subject: Champagne brunch at your house

> Paula:  And what a celebration that will be!  Since there will be an
overflow crowd, we'll welcome them to our home in Florida as well.  What a
joyous thought - even though we know the cure is not here - yet..  We have
plenty of time to straighten up the house, prepare the h'or doevres and
chill the champagne.  In the meantime,  let's learn as much as we can, share
it with others, support research at what ever level we can - and find ways
to make the Parkinson's journey as manageable as possible.  Cheers.
> Susan and Jerry Fine

mailto:[log in to unmask]