all the time meds dbs nothing seems to help
gwc
----- Original Message -----
From: "Barton Conard" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 3:56 PM
Subject: FW: swallow problem

> Barton Conard

I swallowed some meds with water and they got stuck.  Wouldn't go the rest
of the way down, wouldn't come up.  Bad feeling and some gas-pain-like
feeling, some non-productive retching.  Finally goes down with some pain and
a little panic.  I've had this a few times over a year ago but I thought I
was "out of it".  I'm not planning on calling my neuro to increase my meds
until after I try remembering not to take too many pills at once.  Anybody
out there run into similar problem?

> Barton Conard

mailto:[log in to unmask]