I just returned from the NIH where I was enrolled in a study.  I spent some
time with a wonderful movement disorders Neurologist and a scientist that is
very busy studying P.D.  They were both great people that treated me very kindly
and my visit there was much more than I expected it would be.  It is a very
impressive place (and yes I came home with an NIH coffee mug and Tee shirt) and
with all the work they and others are doing with P.D. I've got to believe it
will help.
Diane
Age 50, PD.since age 43