>I’ve read that a “frozen” shoulder is a common early symptom.

This is the first I've heard of shoulder difficulties, although my mother,
who had PD, had an awful time with one her shoulders.  Noone ever put a PD
label on it.

My left shoulder has had limited range of motion and been quite painful for
almost a year.  It's been diagnosed as either tendenitis, rotator cuff
problems or a damaged bicep tendon, but I've never had a joint carry on like
this one does.

I hope someone can elaborate on Susan's questions, and best of luck to you.
This is a great resource place.

John in Flint, MI