What a lovely surprise, Edith and the rest of the Teddy Bear Gang!  I
hardly know what to say.  Your thoughtfulness certainly brightened up my
day.  I didn't know what to expect when the FedEx truck parked in front
of my house and the driver carried in the big box. My husband had to
open it for me and inside was a great big teddy bear! I'll treasure the
bear and it will remind me how lucky I am to know people like you.
Thank you so much.  Barb