CONNECTICUT: Parkinson's Research Walk, Sunday, October 12th., 1 p.m., Ocean Beach Park, New London; two-mile flat
walk, band on the boardwalk; massages offered; visit http://www.indd.org to register.

SOURCE: New London Day, CT
http://tinyurl.com/qct3

And... the above snippet prompted...

Support Parkinson’s Research and join us for our Second Annual Parkinson’s Research Walk!

Last October 13, 2002, nearly 500 walkers joined together in Fairfield, Connecticut and raised over $40,000 to further
our research into Parkinson’s disease. We are pleased to announce our plans for the Second Annual Parkinson’s Research
Walk. Both walks will cover a 2 mile route and will raise funds to benefit Parkinson’s Research at IND.

Second Annual Parkinson’s Research Walk
Sunday, October 12, 2003, 10:00 a.m.
Registration starts at 9:00 a.m.
Penfield Pavilion
Fairfield Beach Road
Fairfield, CT

And also at a second location:

Sunday, October 12, 2003, 1:00 p.m.
Registration starts at 12:00 p.m.
Ocean Beach Park
1225 Ocean Ave.
New London, CT

Click here for directions to both locations.
http://www.indd.org/news/walk_directions.html

Click here to download a registration form.
http://www.indd.org/news/Regist.pdf

Having problems or need more information? Call or email Karen Caplan at (203) 401-4347 or [log in to unmask] to have a
registration form mailed to you.

SOURCE: The Institute for Neurodegenerative Disorders
http://www.indd.org

* * *