Hello Don and Vivien!!

I remember when your keyboard often couldn't spell several times a day... but your unflagging spirit and undaunted good
nature shone through to the delight and pleasure of all the readers... and CAPS and SPELLIN' didn't matter a tinker's
damn... and still don't !!  Good to have ya checkin' in...

Nothin's changed much Don.... 'cept we've missed ya and yer antics bigtime, cyberdad !!

For latecomers that don't know Don, he was a very large part of the very fabric of the uninhibited, no-strings-attached
sharing and giving that attracted me to the PARKINSN List when I became a regular contributing member 'bout 6 years
ago...

I know the well deserved accollades are going to flow to the founders of this list on it's 10th. Anniversary, and Barb
'n Judy, take a wee bow!!

I know the stellar work, largely unseen, of putting the PIEN online and keeping it there and making the searchable
archives available will not be overlooked, 'n John 'n Simon can take a wee bow too...

But your posting Don reminds me of the people, and that's where this 10th. Anniversary celebration fits in...

It reminds me of the International nature of Parkinson's, which knows no boundaries, no gender, no rich, no poor, no
language or cultural differences... and the similar nature of this beloved PARKINSN LIST which similarly knows no
boundaries etc.

Perhaps the people can offer a simple sharing kindness on the 10th. Anniversary and invite past members to join in...

Sort of a Homecoming !!

I know we still have Arthur weighin' in albeit from the frozen north, 'steada Texas, but where are Dennis 'n Ron 'n
Barb M, 'n Judith, 'n Bonnie, 'n Hans, 'n Ivan, 'n on 'n on... to name just a very few...

We miss 'em all...  and we've missed yer BEST MEDS messages Don...

cheers ........ murray

* * *