We have been a members for probably close to 10 years, and I must say"All the
things I was afraid to ask" were answered sooner or later on this list, plus
I got to know so many wonderful people via this list, met many later on in
person.
You could never replace all the information shared by all the subscribers, it
has helped many with hope, and compassion.  I am a caregiver and advocate and
often, I go to this list to find the latest information on the something.
HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY AND MANY MANY MORE.
Gerry and Brig Haines diagnosed 17 years ago, (there is life after the
diagnosis).