I was surprised to find this "ad" in the Listserv today.  After full
"internet researching,"  the following were found:
(I hope Murray will show us his finds on this, also!)

This is advertisement for an individual clinic, apparently in India (but
that took some digging) that utilizes umbilical cordblood stem cells using
stereotactic surgery to implant cells directly into the brain stem

Dr. Dinesh Garg is the "Boss" (as described in his ad).  His credentials (as
stated on the Biomark website described below):
"Dr. Dinesh Garg, MD, Ph.D is a member of the American Medical Association.
He completed his BS at Univ of PA, with awards and accomplishments in cell
biology. His MD with distinction in research was completed at SUNY-Brkln and
his Ph.D in Pathology at SUNY-SB. He gained MHA-MBA credits at Cornell Univ,
NY as a clinical administrator and consultant. He is founder of LifeCord
USA, Inc. and Neuro Clinic, Pvt. Ltd with research specialization in cord
blood stem cell production of Neuro-Glial Cells for cell therapy of
Parkinson's, MS and stroke. His work in biology and neurosurgery is widely
published in medical and scientific journals. He is also Chairman of
BioMark's Scientific Advisory Board."  One article states that he is also
founder of an umbilical cordblood collection and storage business, Lifecord
USA.

The sponsoring company is Biomark International (of which Dr. Dinesh is also
Chairman of the Scientific Advisory Board) .  The website describes the
company as "BioMark International is a privately funded Biotech Group
specializing in the marketing, research and development of 3 targeted areas
of Biotech advancements:  Stem Cell Therapy,  Immunotherapy Cancer
Diagnostics "

Here was the only online "research" reports I could find (collected for the
Biomark site):
 http://biomark-intl.com/frontdoor/article_list.cfm#30, and the only one I
found which specifically mentions Dr. Dingesh was:
http://biomark-intl.com/media/publications/02_Park.pdf
According to the previously mentioned news release, Dr. Garg has discovered
a new technique called "Brain Cooling" which claims to help implanted cells
to "'take residence' along with the native cells. . . .and "since the cells
are modified in a tissue-culture environment, the concern to matching and/or
rejection of these medically immune cells is minimised."
The source of the cells (according to this news release, were "recovered
umbilical cord blood after a delivery, and separated the stem cells at
Sassoon Hospital." and  "modified the stem cells into brain cells in a
tissue-culture facility provided by Dr. Avinash Phadnis at the Shree Clinic.
One more quote concerning the CNS Cooling: "The cooling of the Central
Nervous System was devised by Dr. Garg using a peristaltic flow pump in a
closed circuit loop under local anesthesia."

This article is posted at the NPF site:
http://www.parkinson.org/umbilstemcells.htm

AND, a disclaimer at t he end of a page explaining Biomark International's
use of stem cells http://biomark-intl.com/frontdoor/stem_cell.cfm  is
quoted:  "Disclaimer: It is not an FDA approved procedure and is in no way
to be construed or presented as a cure for any degenerative disease or
injury. "

Peggy