Lately I've been having some problems getting to sleep.  I can't seem
to get comfortable and then when I try to roll over or move I can't get
the arm that is under my body to move.  Then I push myself up and I get
stuck in that position.  The only way I get unstuck is to let myself
drop down on the bed!  Thank goodness my wife is a sound sleeper, what
with me dive bombing into the bed 4 or 5 times a night.  Do you think
silk sheets will solve the turning over issue or should I be thinking
of taking another tab  of sinemet to help me get through the night?

Scott in Stockton