Mario,

If I had an answer to that, I would shout it from the rooftops.
Instead, I am right behind you, in line for the answer.  I think you've
asked a $64,000,000 question.

Some people who correspond on this list, say they function more or less
normally with medication.  I don't know how they define  "function" and
"normal" but the implication is that they can continue with pre PD
activities to a reasonable degree of satisfaction.

I am not one of them.   My active day (on a good day) is, at most, 5
hours long, 3 in the morning and about 2 more in the mid afternoon.
The rest of it is sedentary and disappointingly nonproductive or worse.
NKP