Hi Linda:
    This is a very inspiring history of PIEN. I joined the list by accident
in the year 2000 or 2001 when I was first diagnosed with PD.  Without the
knowledge, compassion and comeradery of the PIEN members, I would have been
lost completely.  The info I gained, the encouragement I received and the
friendship I developed in this cyber community helps me fight depresssion
and gives me courage and conviction to face the next day and live a
meaningful life. Also I can extend the same to the members at large.
    Linda, you took one small step and it has become a major beneficiary to
millions of people all over the world. Happy 10th anniversary PIEN!
    God Bless you!
    Raj