1997/09/07 Re: take a hike, splitsville! (from cyberdad)

    hi all

    cyberdad don (aka flash!) wrote, in part:
    List message volume and 'splitting' the List.)
    > I don't know whose idea it is, but after 25 years of
    > PD, even I get doggone tired of all this talk of PD.
    > One List is enough. I don't bother even bringing up
    > a lot of stuff. I've seen it, done it, heard it. I've got a
    > delete key. I don't know all the answers, but I try to
    > help. There are a lot of things I can do even though
    > I have PD. When you have had it longer than me,
    > then you can tell me what to do. I don't like to
    > swear, but shut up. Let each parky do what he
    > wants in life. You can either be useful or lazy and
    > pity yourself. I have PD and you should feel sorry
    > for me. God gave it to me for a reason. So let's all
    > be happy and help and not find fault. So give heck.
    > I am 72/25 and can take any thing you can dish out ...

    don, i have taken a liberty with your message
    and neatened up the spelling
    as well as i could

    i know you won't mind
    because you are always the first to admit
    that you are a lousy speller and a lousy typist to boot

    i loved your words
    they made me laugh out loud!

    i wanted to ensure that they were accessible to all
    even those poor deprived non-english speaking syblings of ours

    your sybsis

    janet

    ps
    IYQ2 a whole lot!

--
janet paterson
an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky