Please join us for a very special broadcast of "Travels With Parkinson's."
On Wednesday, October 29th at 10am eastern time (9am central, etc.),
please join joan snyder and host "Chy" Cassavant when we will be
speaking with ILLINOIS REPUBLICIAN STATE REPERESENTATIVE  FROM THE 93RD
DISTRICT, DAVID R. LEITCH. Representative Leitch will be  discussing
H.B. 1843 (which he wrote and introduced)and which was just signed into
law by GOVERNER ROD BLAGOJEVICH. This is the law that requires all
pregnant women to be asked if they want to donate their umbilical
cordfor stem cell research or have it discarded as medical waste.
Illinois is the  only state with this mandatory question and we hope to
stir up interst so that other states will follow the lead of this very
dedicated politician. To tune in to the radio station, go to:
http://www.live365.com/stations/travelswparkinsons
thank you sincerely,

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder       51/13