Hi all,

It's been a while since I've posted, but I wanted to ask a question
about PD.  Have any of you other PD sufferers heard of symptoms where
numbness and sometimes numbness and weakness occurs in one side of the
body?

I've been having random, sudden attacks of numbness:  in the left side
of my face from chin to scalp; in my left  are & shoulder; and in my
left leg along with weakness in my leg.  Since the PD also appeared
first in my left hand and I've had doctors rule out a TIA or heart
disease as the cause, I'm stumped as to what this could be except
Parkinsons.  Have any of you others had or heard of this symptom as
part of Parkinsons disease?

I'd appreciate any input you might have.

M. Mauney
PD patient