Hi all,

If this email is a duplicate of an earlier one I sent, I apologize.  I
composed and emailed the message, then got an error telling me it
hadn't been sent.  I've been having this problem and sometimes the
message gets sent anyway, so if it's a duplicate, I apologize.

I've been experiencing brief but very frequent periods of numbness and
weakness affecting the left portions of my body:  from my chin up the
side of my face to my scalp; my left shoulder and upper arm; and my
left chest; my left leg, accompanied by weakness.  These periods last
anywhere from 15 seconds to 5 minutes.  I don't have any other
symptoms, except that when it occurs in my leg, I do experience some
difficulty walking while the numbness/weakness are occurring.

I was admitted to hospital this pas tweek for fear I was having TIAs or
a heart attack, but after numerous neurological and cardiac tests,
these problems were ruled out.  However, no other ideas for the cause
of these attacks were offered.  I wondered if it could be part of my
Parkinson's disease.  Have any of you ever heard of or experienced such
attacks?

Any input would be appreciated.

Maggie Mauney