As Posted 10-29-2003 09:32 PM
by PLWP Founders Brenda Tucker and Nancy
http://neuro-mancer.mgh.harvard.edu/ubb/Forum71/HTML/009076.html

WE received this email today and wanted to make sure those of you who
live in Canada are aware of this
need. If in fact any of you get involved in this, we'd love to know
about it.

Together we make a difference,
Bren and Nan

My name is Albert Lee, and I'm writing from CBC News: Sunday, a two-hour
newsmagazine that airs every
Sunday morning @ 10 am on CBC in Canada.

This week, we are doing a segment on the use of stem cells taken from
embryos for use in finding cures for
diseases such as Parkinson's. We're looking for Canadians living with
Parkinson's who are either in support
or against this procedure, and who would be willing to speak with our
hosts on camera about this issue.

Do you know any Canadians with PD who might be able to speak with us,
or, would you be able to send a
message to your members on our behalf?

Any help you can provide is appreciated.

If you want to reach me, call me at 416.205.8693 or email me at

Thanks,

Albert Lee
416.205.8693 (office)
416.471.9433 (cell)

janet paterson
an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky
pd: 56-41-37 cd: 56-44-43 tel: 613-256-8340
http://www.janetpaterson.net/