There was a terrific discussion of PowerPoint on the ATTW list about a
month ago. I've copied a couple of messages with links to various sites
related to PowerPoint FYI:

--
Natasha Artemeva

Assistant Professor
School of Linguistics and Applied Language Studies
Carleton University
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Ontario
K1S 5B6