In the article before the one Russ referred us to, David Byrne (formerly
lead singer of the Talking Heads -- and if you know anything about
popular music that is a recommendation) writes an article called "How I
fell in love with powerpoint" in which this quote appears:

" Having never used the program before, I found it limiting, inflexible,
and biased, like most software. On top of that,
  PowerPoint makes hilariously bad-looking visuals. But that's a small
price to pay for ease and utility. We live in a
  world where convenience beats quality every time. "

Rob

--
Dr. Robert Irish, Director