I bet most of us would love it if you would post this table to the list,
Natasha.

We're going through the same struggle here.  We converted our many
little sections of our technical writing course into a few big sections
with tutorials, partly because we were having consistency problems with
the little ones, and partly because we wanted to put more money into
grad students than into sessionals.  Only the former is pedagogically
respectable but c'est las vie.  Anyway, we are having serious
implementation/transition problems, and will be listening carefully to
discussions on the pro's and con's of the model.

BTW, we have this set up with one lecture and two small groups per week
on the theory that there is indeed not much that one can lecture about
effectively in this type of course.  The purpose of the lecture is to
hold the whole thing together and keep it on track.

Doug

--
Dr. Doug Brent
Associate Dean (Academic)