  George
        I've had trouble with double vision. My Ophthalmologists has variously
described it as; astigmatism, or I don't know, and " it has nothing to do
with Parkinson's". Their ignorance knows no bounds! I now have a pamphlet
to prove to these idiots that it is a PD problem. My double vision is
fairly mild, birds look like Bi-planes, and all cars have four head lights,
but glasses have remedied the problem for me.
        The Information is available from APDA Young Parkinson's News Letter,
fall/ winter 2000 Their phone # is 1 800 223 9776

                                                                                    Sincerely
Chris