On 31 Oct 2003 at 0:42, Maggie Mauney wrote:

> I was admitted to hospital this pas tweek for fear I was having TIAs
> or a heart attack, but after numerous neurological and cardiac tests,
> these problems were ruled out.  However, no other ideas for the cause
> of these attacks were offered.  I wondered if it could be part of my
> Parkinson's disease.  Have any of you ever heard of or experienced
> such attacks?

Maggie,

These symptoms are not charactgeristic of Parkinson's Disease.  TIA would
be a good bet, as would some type of unusual seizure problem.

What "neurological tests" were done?

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555     FAX: 510-849-2557
<http://www.rafink.com/>
"Ex Tristitia Virtus"

Disclaimer:  That which is written in my e-mail is not to be
considered as "medical advice".  Such advice can only be
given after a formal, in-person, consultation between
doctor and patient.