Greg L - Oftentimes we write each other back and forth, which may seem
necessary to you - for us to go to a chat room.  However, some of us
can't, and my understanding is, that as long as the messages pertain to
PD and related subjects, it is ok.  Please don't worry about it, because
hte owners of the list monitor it obsessively, and will put a stop to any
messages not related.  Best to you Greg.  May we all learn more every
day.  Jo Ann

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 10:47:08 -0500 Greg Lonnman <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> For all the folks that use this site as a chat room, why not download
> AOL
> Instant Messenger and chat to each this way.  It will keep our
> mailboxes
> from filling up with personal "talk".  The address to download AOL
> IM is
> (and if it doesn't work, copy it into your web address line):

http://dir.yahoo.com/Computers_and_Internet/Software/Internet/Instant_Mes
sag