hi all

fully half of my website is dedicated to
curing clinical depression and preventing suicide
and comprises news articles, pubmed medical abstracts,
as well as my personal experience with my own cd
and with others' seeking help

some may view my approach to cd "my hobby-horse" (!)
or as 'evangelical'

which to me is a great compliment since
i DO bring good news to anyone who cares to listen, and
after all, i'm not knocking on your door at 8:00 sunday morning!

i view any signposts indicating
"danger!" and "this way to safety"
as a public service made necessary in this
our modern western world of predominant negativism and
denial of expressions of emotions and
promotion of self-hatred

funny
the reason yet again
for my starting this topic is
i just got another harrassing e-mail about
"copyright infringement" on the 'Beck Depression Inventory'
it sorta comes around once a year or so like clockwork

as i said in reply to previous harrassment attempts
my voice will not be silenced

i love free speech
(not just mine - everybody's)
in the same way i love writing

spoken and written words and ideas are
all we really have
and
all we really have to give

janet

cross-reference:
http://neuro-mancer.mgh.harvard.edu/ubb/Forum71/HTML/009101.html

--
janet paterson
an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit primarily perky, parky