-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Whynott [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 8:39 PM
To: Bernard Barber, Ph.D.
Subject: My mom

 I thought that you may be able to spread the word that my Mom is in  the
hospital.  She has cholecystitis (her gallbladder is infected), she has been
sick for a few days and they hope to take the gallbladder out tomorrow. She
is in McMaster Hospital in Hamilton. I talked to her tonight and she is in
good spirits, feeling a little sick but she is fine.  She wanted me to let
you know so that if she is needed in the next few days, perhaps you could
spread the word.
Thanks,
  Laura Whynott