Raj

It really has helped get rid of tremor,, but not other PD symptoms.

Finally got a response from LSVT and they wanted to know where I lived.  I
doubt if there any clinicians here.

Also the neurosurgeon said I would benefit initially from the brain lession
caused by the surgery and that was true. but it was June 26, first one, that
is.    It is probably why palliodotomies work.  My left foot was turned
completely inward and it straightened out right after the first surgery.  However, I
can barely walk now and took a bad fall yesterday.  My voice is bad all the
time now.  Maybe it is just the progression of the disease, which will get us all.

How are they ever going to figure out  how to treat this weird disease??  Ray