Diane,
    I'm new to this list thing so hope I am doing this right.
    I also do not have tremors but have terrible problems with rigidity,
balance, coordination, and handwriting (my handwriting has almost disappeared).
I teach school so that is becoming a problem.  I was diagnosed 2 years ago at
the age of 50.  I am on Permax (after requip knocked me out).  Were you on
other meds before Sinemet and mirapex?   Would be interested in corresponding.

Carol