Susan,
     I recently had an EMG because of a loss of sensation in my feet.   What
started a few months ago as a dulling on the insides of my big toes, has
progressed   to include the other toes as well.   Because of a computer problem the
results   were unavailable to my doc when I saw her on Friday, but she seemed
to be certain that it is unrelated to PD.   She is not closeminded, and is
totally open to alternative therapies (accupuncture, herbs, CoQ10), so I believe
that her opinion is well considered.        That being said, if there are 2
of us with these combined symptoms there may be others on the list with
experience that compares.   If that is so, we can all benefit from the info that we
share, as is the case every day on this list.

John
La,CA