Susan

My fine motor skills in my hand were my first real symptoms.   I insisted on
OT services wih my neuro.  He said he didn't think it would make any
difference.  OT agreed with him.  But she did set me up with a series of exercises that
she said would try to keep the messages flowing from hand to brain and
reverse.  I can't really tell any difference when I religiousy do them and don't.  I
have taken requip and am now on permax.  They do absolutely nothing for the
fine motor problems.

As far as balance goes - I have just started a tai chi class.  Only been once
so can't speak to whether it will help of not.  It's very slow moving and
relaxing.  I think it has potential.

Good luck

Carol