I couldve sworn I saw an article about the politicians firing their ethics
health committee because it 'cost too much money'. But now I cant find it. I
even went to Murray's site and did several searches with no results.
Unfortunately, I skim alot of articles (school takes up way too much time!)
and maybe I misread it.

Does anyone know what I am talking about? lol a friend's sig quote just came
to mind 'We all go a little insane sometimes.....'

I dont need any help verifying my insanity *cough* Just whether or not this
article actually exists! Thanks ;-)

--
~Anastasia

CG and daughter of CJ (PPS) and