On 9 Nov 2003 at 16:16, Sandra Lentz wrote:

Hi Murray,
Thank you for your information I did find the article. I was waiting to see it on my email, however I don't believe I
did. Oh while it was posted. What does a (0) and (1) stand for by the article?

Your website is great!  Sandra

* * *

Hi Sandra,

I think the DEFAULT may be that you DO NOT receive a copy of your own "posts" to the PIEN List...

But, it is easily "fixed" by yourself....

Just go to V I P "Magic Links"
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/vip.html

Click on The PARKINSN List On-line

Scroll down to the Mail Management "Buttons" provided by John Cottingham

Look for a "Button" marked "Send me my PARKINSN Postings" and then Click on it...

In the future, you would then expect to receive copies...

Thank you for the positive feedback re: my web-site...

And a (0) and (1) stand for ZERO replies or ONE reply within that thread, I think...

cheers ..... murray