Barbara - Congratulations to you and John C.  Most marriages don't even
last that long.  Just think how many people have been helped during those
10 years.  Even me - who is in love with a PWP.  All have been a great
help to each other.  Even John C. had to keep me straight there for
awhile.  But sometimes the best lessons learned are the hardest.

Glad you are home, and Barb, the sooner you get that posionous "thing"
out of your body, the better you will feel.  I hope they'll be able to do
it through the naval, and not the more invasive surgery.

Let's go for another 10 years.  Jo Ann Coen