Hi listmembers,
Please re-read Perry's message about the Parkinson Pipeline Project again
and consider volunteering for it. I've been working with this great bunch
of folks for about 2 years now, and we have seen the project grow and
evolve and gather support along the way. But we need more people from the
Parkinson's community to get involved and make it a reality.
This is your chance to make your voice heard and to help speed the
process of new treatments through the pipeline. It's a chance to apply
your knowledge and skills - whatever time you can contribute will be
appreciated. Visit the pipeline web site www.pdpipeline.org - although
it's currently under revision, you can learn alot about the project and
the different tasks that need volunteers. If you have any questions, you
can contact me, or any of the pipeline members .
Thanks,
Linda Herman