Dee,

I agree with you 100%.   The politics of this issue does affect our lives.  I
don't know that SCNT will do it, but believe the research MUST  be done on a
grand scale to give us any hope at all.

I have had many letters to the local paper published on this subject, but
people are either  not interested or don't care.

What really scares me are the attempts to get bans world-wide.  What are
these   people thinking about?

I don't think I will be around very much longer, as I am getting worse each
day..  I wish Bush and his friends knew what it is like to die this way.

Ray