On 17 Nov 2003 at 10:14, KF Etzold wrote:

Joan:
Greetings from K. F. How are you feeling, better I hope, You sound perky.
That's gooooood.

You really sound enthusiastic about those CD's. While I am a classical
music and Opera fan, I am curious (saw 'La Traviata' this WE, what a treat
and how sad a story). So, what's the next step. Where do I get those
records?

K. F. Cg Carline

* * *

Light of Day: A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
Artist: Various Artists
Title: Light of Day: Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
Release Date: 09 September, 2003
Media: Audio CD -  2 CD Set
Label: Schoolhouse Records
ASIN: B0000C0FA2
UPC: 710003002221
Distributor: Big Daddy Music Distribution
http://www.bigdaddymusic.com/

BIG DADDY MAIN OFFICE
162 North 8th Street
Kenilworth, NJ 07033-1127   U.S.A.
Phone: (908) 653-9110
Fax:    (908) 653-9114

The Distributor has a Sales Force in 7 other locations ..
http://www.bigdaddymusic.com/contact/

Label: Schoolhouse Records
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

* * *

On-line Distribution:

Barnes & Noble has Light of Day: Tribute to Bruce Springsteen...
http://tinyurl.com/vhq2

Light of Day: A Tribute to Bruce Springsteen
Release Date: Sep 9 2003
Label: SCHOOLHOUSE RECORDS
Catalog No.: 22
UPC: 710003002221

Barnes & Noble has the Track List
Click on the [SPEAKER] icon or link to hear an audio clip.
To listen to samples you'll need a Windows Media Player.

Barnes & Noble has the Album Credits
http://tinyurl.com/vhq2

Amazon.com has Light of Day: Tribute to Bruce Springsteen...
http://www.amazon.com/o/dt/assoc/handle-buy-box=B0000C0FA2

cheers ... murray