On 17 Nov 2003 at 18:54, Anastasia C. McDonald wrote:

I want to get this while Im on vacation. Is it available in reg stores or
online only or.... ?

Thanks ;-)

--
~Anastasia

* * *

Hi Anastasia,

Coincidently... I checked the largest recorded media retailler in Vancouver, BC just yesterday...

Virgin Records had at least 3 copies at 22 - 23 $CAN...  The second largest, A & B Sound, had no knowledge of this 2 CD
set but would look into it.... ( I gave them the web site http://www.lightofday.org )...

It is a good idea to encourage retaillers to stock this item...

cheers ....... murray