In a message dated 11/17/2003 11:03:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
3. would welcome parkies with three dimensions only - this last item is
the crucial one to sharing and feeling safe about being vulnerable

I am not clear.  You want people to have PD in order to belong to your list?
What about those of us who have been living with the PD of our family
members?  I like this list because it tells me what you are going through, something
my father cannot do.

If you think I am lurking or here for some evil purpose, you are quite
mistaken.  If I *were* going to lurk on a list, it certainly wouldn't be this one.

Carrie, daughter of Michael, PWP >20 years and now rather offended