Hi all,

My name is Carrie and my father, currently age 66, has had Parkinson's for well over 20 years.  He has had DBS for a little more than 4 years.  He now has DBS on one side only (the other side had to be removed due to constant infection).   He just had an appointment this morning with the neuro and they cranked him up a notch and seemed to be really pleased that my dad was limber and showed some improvement with regard to movement.

I used to belong to this list ages ago, but did drop off for awhile.  Now that my dad is so far advanced with PD, I felt like I needed to touch base with the online PD community again.

Carrie, daughter of Michael 66/52/~44