Ivan,  Here's a few thoughts about pwp's having restful sleep.
        Eldepril (selegeline) interfered with my sleep. When I was taking
it, I found it safer to take my two daily doses at 6:AM and noon.
        One of my symptoms is incontinence.  My urologist recommended I
drain my bladder with a catheter as close to bedtime as possible.  The
alternative, for me, is several nocturnal trips to the bathroom and/or
wearing large incontinence pads.
        Good luck with your column.  -Geo.

Ivan M Suzman <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
11/24/2003 11:03 AM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network