Hi:
I have seven unopened bottles of Vitaline Co Enzyme Q10 which  wish to sell.

I will accept the best offer over 50% of my cost.

The details of the bottles are as follows:

Quantity                lot             Expiration date
    2                       36580                   08/04
    2                   36412               07/04
    1                             36078                   12/04
    2                             36861                   03/05

They were purchased in the hope that my wife who has progressive cerebellar
degeneration and ataxia might be helped but she got nothing out of it.

Martin Siegel